We are NOW OPEN
Guidelines and Restrictions at Level 2 for Flip City
• We have limited our park numbers to 30 so everyone can do their best to keep a 1 metre distance.
• We will need contact details of everyone that comes to Flip City. This will either be done when booking online or when you walk in the door. We do recommend you book online to avoid disappointment.
• We are ONLY having sessions on the hour during level 2 so please arrive 15 mins before hand to guarantee entry on time.
• Our staff will be regularly cleaning surfaces and areas to do our best to keep you safe and our trampolines will be cleaned more often.
• Group bookings are restricted to 10 or less including spectators.
• Dodgeball will be on hold until we at level 1.
- Coffee and Kids sessions will start again on Tuesday 19 May
- Flip Classes start again on either Tuesday 19 May or Thursday 21 May.
Our Monthly Specials
- Buy one get one free – Valid Monday 25 to Sunday 31 May
- 5 people for $40 – valid Monday 1 June to Sunday 7 June. Come along with 4 other people and only pay $40 regardless of age.
- Receive a free coffee in our coffee and kids sessions. Every childs entry will receive a free coffee for the parent/guardian. Valid Wed 10 June and 24 June 10am-12pm
- $8 entry – Come along and jump for only $8. Saturday 20 June. Because our sessions are limited we do recommend booking online to avoid missing out.
Palmerston North’s Leading Fun Park
Serious Fun for all ages
Young and old alike
Flip City was borne out of a crazy idea to take trampoline parks to a new level.
Come and enjoy wall to wall, floor to ceiling trampoline fun.
Challenge yourself, challenge your mates, just come and have fun – young and old alike.
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Fun
- Fund Raisers
- Group Outings
- Specials Celebrations
Our Opening Hours
Mon – Closed
Tues to Thur 10am to 8pm
Fri & Sat 10am to 9pm
Sunday 10am to 7pm
“Have been meaning to email you to say a great big thank you. The girls had an amazing time and your staff were amazing. Very helpful. Once again thank you to you and your staff for a great night and as one of the girls said to her parents the best night ever.” – C
“We’ve been here a few times over the year and every time we have all had an awesome time! Facility is always clean and safe for kids to have endless amounts of fun. Staff have been friendly and helpful every visit, especially when I needed a coffee break. YES, they make a decent coffee too! Perfect place to go to burn everyone’s energy for a reasonable price.” – BL
What They’re Saying
Friendly environment and lovely staff, catered well to my young daughter too, a member of staff was so supportive and patient with us as my daughter explored at her own pace 😊 guaranteed fun every time! – CW
Awesome place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy, especially the littlies on a Monday ~ Thursday morning without the big ones around, and for the older ones to try out all their cool tricks. Fun for the adults who want to remember their childhood days too – ZM