Online Purchases Policy
- Purchases made through the Flip City website are fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to your appointment time after which time your purchase becomes non-refundable.
- If a purchase is made via the Flip City website using your credit card without your knowledge (ie if your card had been stolen), a refund will be issued provided proof of theft and/or inappropriate use be obtained from the relevant credit card provider and/or insurance company.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
- Flip City uses the third party payment gateway provider Eway for processing of all our credit card payments online. All of Eway’s products are PCI-compliant and comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. Eway has a level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance. Eway is regularly and externally audited by Vectra Corporation, and as a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia Post, Eway’s financial and internal control systems are also externally audited by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO). All Eway’s staff undergo screening and extensive background checks.
- Flip City will not pass or sell your personal information to any third party. From time to time emails may be sent to you from Flip City containing promotional information. You are able to opt out of this service at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com
Changes To This Online Purchases Policy
Nera Investments Ltd may update this Online Purchases Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Online Purchases Policy on the Site. You are advised to review this Online Purchases Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Online Purchases Policy, please contact us.
Flip City is located in Palmerston North, NZ.
This Online Purchases Policy was last modified on 06/05/2020.