Flip City Pricing
Book Now – Start you FUN EXPERIENCE
General Entry – 1 Hour
8 years and Older $15
7 years and Younger $11
General Entry – 2 Hour
8 years and Older $25
7 years and Younger $21
per pair $3
2 x Adult & 2 kids or
1 Adult & 3 Kids $48
Coffee & kids Sessions
(Limited Sessions Available) $8
Per Hour $12
2 hours Hour $15
(last Friday of month)
10 – 19 People $14
20 – 29 People $12
30+ People $11
(or enquire email@example.com)
Flip City Membership – available soon
3 Months $240
6 Months $480
12 Months $728
Online Purchases Terms and Conditions
Please find listed below our trading terms and conditions. By purchasing our services you are deemed to have understood and accepted these.
1. Purchases made through the Flip City website are fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to your appointment time after which time your purchase becomes non-refundable.
2. If a purchase is made via the Flip City website using your credit card without your knowledge (ie if your card had been stolen), a refund will be issued provided proof of theft and/or inappropriate use be obtained from the relevant credit card provider and/or insurance company.
3. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
4.Flip City uses the third party payment gateway provider Eway for processing of all our credit card payments online. All of Eway’s products are PCI-compliant and comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. Eway has a level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance.
5. Flip City will not pass or sell your personal information to any third party. From time to time emails may be sent to you from Flip City containing promotional information. You are able to opt out of this service at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Confidentiality policy
1. We will respect and protect the confidentiality of any confidential information that we obtain from you. Such confidential information will not be disclosed to other Parties except as required or allowed for by law or with your express permission.
2. The privacy and security of your personal information is vital. We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act requirements.
3. Information we collect from you is managed in adherence to the Australian Privacy Principles. Information we hold is used solely for the purpose for which it is collected.