Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
- All prices are in NZ dollars and include GST
2. You are required to pay for the complete booking made i.e. total number of jumpers and length of session
3. We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking to allow time for processing and safety briefing.
4. No individual is permitted to use Flip City’s trampoline park without first purchasing a session.
5. Flip City sessions are non-refundable as you have agreed to the Flip City session conditions at the time of your booking. An attempt can be made to reschedule your booking if we receive at least 48 hours notice.
6. Use of Flip City facilities must be in full accordance with our safety rules and regulations, as displayed on our website and at Flip City. Flip City staff reserve the right to remove individuals who fail to comply.
7. The weight limit on our trampolines is 120kg.
8. RISK WARNING: The use of trampolines, the free jump area, air bags, wall, half pipe, high tramp, slam dunk, dodgeball court and all other activities at Flip City involves substantial risk of participants suffering personal injury including possibility of serious injuries, enduring disability or death. All customers who engage in in these activities do so at their own risk.
9. AGE LIMIT & SUPERVISION: Children must be at least 2 years of age to use the facilities at Flip City and when less than 12 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you bring a child requiring supervision you are responsible for this child and you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
10. Please consider the safety of yourself and others while making use of Flip City facilities.
11. No individual is permitted to use Flip City facilities without wearing approved non-slip socks.
12. Please follow instructions and directions by Flip City staff. The are there to ensure your safety.
13. No food or drink is permitted on the trampoline pads or mats.
14. Any customers judged to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refuse entry or asked to leave Flip City premises.
15. Please inform Flip City staff about any medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
16. If you have any pre-existing injuries such as back, neck or joint problems and/or skeletal fractures then you are unable to jump at Flip City in the interest of your own safety and that of other customers.
17. You consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children and of children of whom you are responsible.
18. The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Flip City to take all steps it considers necessary to protect the customer’s welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
19. Flip City, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, your dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of the negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Flip City.
20. WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE: The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue Flip City for any personal injury, harm, or death in any way whatsoever caused by or relating to the customer’s engagement in such activities.
21. AGREEMENT TO WAIVE SOME RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993 & FAIR TRADING ACT 1986: Your purchasing a ticket or using these facilities constitutes agreement to these Terms and Conditions and thereby waives your rights to take legal action against Flip City, its employees, directors, and agents under this legislation. If you are injured, harmed, or killed because the services were not provided with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for purpose your rights under these acts are restricted or modified by the Terms and Conditions on this sign. Please note that the changes to your legal rights made by your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions do not apply if your death or injury is the result of gross negligence by Flip City. For clarity gross negligence is to be interpreted as acting or omitting to act with reckless disregard for the consequences of the act or omission
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
Flip City is located in Palmerston North, NZ.
These Terms & Conditions were last modified on 11/05/2020.